... turning ideas into success!
- Would you like have a career thanks to extensive training as an industrial engineer?
- Are you looking to increase your own market value?
- Are you inquisitive, interested and communicative?
- Do you dream of having a job that is never boring?
- Are you interested in learning how new products, processes and services etc. are systematically developed and launched onto the market?
- Are you keen to learn how to solve problems using a creative and systematic approach?
- Do you want to act as the interface between individual departments and manage your firm’s projects for the future?
Then you’ve come to the right place! You can have it all thanks to the Degree Programme in Innovation Management. As any company success story illustrates, only innovation can guarantee success. Anyone who keeps on selling exactly the same thing will not survive in the long term.
No other topic is on the lips of so many people and, conversely, mastered by so few as innovation. Indeed, during the current crisis period, the Styrian economy has come to recognise that innovation is the factor for future survival and that it is extraordinarily important to be innovative, to remain competitive and to be able to keep up with never-ending developments. Unfortunately, however, there are very few employees who possess that know-how.
It is precisely that demand which we take into account and reflect in the degree programmes which we offer:
BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMME IN INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
with a focus on "Innovation & Engineering"
= Business Engineer with core skills in Innovation Project Management
MASTER DEGREE PROGRAMME IN INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
with a focus on "Strategy & Innovation Management"
= Manager with core skills in Innovation Management
Both degree programmes can be taken as part-time courses by working professionals with full-time jobs. Students are also able to embark on the Bachelor degree programme immediately after successful completion of their high school matriculation examination. Being in employment is not a prerequisite for admission onto the degree programme.